Indian ladies top:
There are many traditional and modern styles of tops worn by Indian women.
- Kurti – A shorter tunic-style that is usually worn with leggings or churidar pants. Kurtis can be plain or decorated with embroidery, beads, or prints.
- Choli – A short blouse that is often worn with a saree or lehenga skirt. Cholis can be heavily embellished with sequins, embroidery, or mirror work.
- Blouse – A fitted one that is worn with a saree. Blouses can be made from a variety of fabrics, including silk, cotton, and chiffon.
- Peplum – A modern style that features a fitted waist and flared hem. Peplum tops can be worn with sarees, skirts, or pants.
- Anarkali – A long and flowy top that is usually paired with leggings or churidar pants. Anarkali tops often feature intricate embroidery or prints.
These are just a few examples of the many styles of tops worn by Indian women.
The style and material of the clothes often varies depending on the occasion, regional culture, and personal preference.
Firstly, Rayon is a soft and lightweight fabric made from cellulose fibres derived basically from wood pulp or bamboo.
These tops are comfortable, non-irritating and versatile, suitable for both casual and dressy occasions. Moreover they come in a variety of styles.
It’s main attraction is that can be used as an affordable silk alternative.
Most importantly, it is breathable, moisture-wicking, stretchy, soft to the touch, and drapes well.
About Daisy top:
Adding new design to your wardrobe with this Rayon wrinkle print daily wear western one.
Designed to offer regular fit for comfortable movement and has been adorned with a printed pattern.
To sum up, team it with a pair of canvas and jeans or with leggings.
Fabric: Rayon Wrinkle Print
Note – Colours may vary slightly due to the light effect during photography.